TVG 5.0 Kv
Tube structure: fiberglass braided support covered with polyvinylchloride resin.
Description: the union between the braided fiberglass and the polyvinylchloride resin through a thermal process,
ensures at the sleeve type TVG 5.0 KV good dielectric properties, thermal protection and high mechanical resistance.
- electrical insulation: from 4.000 V to 5.000 V
- operating temperature: from -15 ° C to +130°C
- mechanical strength
- high flexibility – torsion - tension
- corrosion resistance (to the normal mineral oils, solvents, acids, benzene)
- resistance to aging
- not attacked from fungi or molds